Got Questions – We have Answers
See our Frequently Asked Questions
Where will my ads appear?
Right Column – In right side next to Home or News Feed
News Feed – Appears within News Feed
Mobile Ad – Appears within the News Feed on mobile devices
Where can I send my Ads Traffic?
Your Facebook Page
How do I know if it works?
New Website Traffic
New Facebook Fans
New Product Sales
More people visiting your establishment
More phone calls
What type of image do I need for my ad?
Image ad should be sized to 1200×628 rectangle
No more than 20% text in the image
File type .jpeg or .png
Want to do a Test Run on Your Ad?
Check out our Facebook Preview Tool
Facebook Ad Preview Tool
Get a preview of your ad with going to Facebook!
Simple and Easy to Use. Let’s take a look at your new Facebook ad. Or show it to the boss before you launch!
Need a Little Inspiration?
We Have Collected 1000’s of Facebook Ads to get you thinking!
Smart 1 Library
Browse through some Facebook ads that we have collected!
Stuck on what to run? Just need some ideas? We have you covered!
Need to know a little more?
Check out these wild Facebook Facts!
Facebook Fun Facts
We are trying to keep up and make sure you are in the know (or win a techy trivia).
- Over 1.2 BILLION people use Facebook every single day
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the largest country on Earth.
- Facebook can be used in any language. Yes, “Pirate” is included.
- Facebook helps you reach your exact target audience with their precise targeting capabilities.
- A Facebook Ad can also be placed on Instagram and Facebook’s Audience Network (mobile apps & website)
- Ads can be dropped directly into your target audience’s Facebook Messenger inbox
- 1 minute of every 5 minutes spent on mobile, is on Facebook & Instagram
- Over 500 million people use Instagram every day.
- Facebook offers retargeting – so you can remind potential customers about your business.
- You can upload your company email database and serve ads to those email addresses.
- You can match your company’s email database to a “lookalike audience” and find more people just like them.