Got Questions – We have Answers
See our Frequently Asked Questions
Where will my ads appear?
Right Column – In right side next to Home or News Feed
News Feed – Appears within News Feed
Mobile Ad – Appears within the News Feed on mobile devices
Where can I send my Ads Traffic?
Your Facebook Page
How do I know if it works?
New Website Traffic
New Facebook Fans
New Product Sales
More people visiting your establishment
More phone calls
What type of image do I need for my ad?
Image ad should be sized to 1200x628 rectangle
No more than 20% text in the image
File type .jpeg or .png
Want to do a Test Run on Your Ad?
Check out our Facebook Preview Tool
Facebook Ad Preview Tool
Get a preview of your ad with going to Facebook!
Simple and Easy to Use. Let's take a look at your new Facebook ad. Or show it to the boss before you launch!
Need a Little Inspiration?
We Have Collected 1000’s of Facebook Ads to get you thinking!
Smart 1 Library
Browse through some Facebook ads that we have collected!
Stuck on what to run? Just need some ideas? We have you covered!
Need to know a little more?
Check out these wild Facebook Facts!
Facebook Fun Facts
We are trying to keep up and make sure you are in the know (or win a techy trivia).
- Over 1.2 BILLION people use Facebook every single day
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the largest country on Earth.
- Facebook can be used in any language. Yes, “Pirate” is included.
- Facebook helps you reach your exact target audience with their precise targeting capabilities.
- A Facebook Ad can also be placed on Instagram and Facebook’s Audience Network (mobile apps & website)
- Ads can be dropped directly into your target audience’s Facebook Messenger inbox
- 1 minute of every 5 minutes spent on mobile, is on Facebook & Instagram
- Over 500 million people use Instagram every day.
- Facebook offers retargeting – so you can remind potential customers about your business.
- You can upload your company email database and serve ads to those email addresses.
- You can match your company’s email database to a “lookalike audience” and find more people just like them.
Why Use Facebook Ads?
Facebook is too huge for a business of any size to ignore. Your business needs Facebook. You know this–and so do 40 million other businesses. Facebook is where your future customers hang out. The average person spends 28 percent of his or her time online on social networks–or 1.72 hours per day. The average American spends about 40 minutes just on Facebook–sharing and Liking content. Every minute, Facebook users Like more than 4.1 million posts, posting comments, status updates, and photos. Facebook has a large, engaged user base that spends a ridiculous amount of time there every single day of every month.
Now Your Can Create a Facebook Campaign for as little as $99! Click Your Industry Below!
Automotive Repair & Services Marketing
Health Services Marketing
Home Services & Contracting Marketing
Medical Services Marketing
Religious Services Marketing
Increase brand awareness by getting images out to viewers when they are surfing the web.
Facebook is where your future customers hang out. Learn how to reach them.
Advertisers can now market on Waze and drive customers right to their front door.
Video advertising resonates with web site visitors. Learn how to harness the power of video.
Ensure that consumers who are searching for your products also find their way into your business.
Need More Help?